Tim Anderson made his Major League Baseball debut in 2016 for the Chicago White Sox and he’s been making quite the name for himself ever since. He was the American League Batting Champion in 2019, and he finished the 2020 season among the AL leaders in several key offensive categories including second in batting average (.322), tied for first in runs scored (45), fourth in hits (67), and tenth in total bases (110). This year he’s on the cover of R.B.I. Baseball 21!
This year, R.B.I. 21 is adding a ton of new features to be the most authentic pick-up-and-play baseball video game with a major focus on customization.
R.B.I. 21 features:
- Play-by-play commentary by MLB Network’s Fran Charles
- Create-a-player mode so you can build the ultimate five-tool player
- Individual Statcast data for pitchers that model real-life form and pitches, like Dustin May’s sinker and Sixto Sánchez’s change-up
- Progressive time of day scenarios presenting realistic environmental factors, such as afternoon games transitioning to twilight and evening play
- Increased customization options ranging from batting controls to camera angles
R.B.I. 21 also has an epic playlist and best of all, you can pre-order now on the Xbox Store.
R.B.I. Baseball 21 is coming this March to Xbox Series X|S as an optimized title and will also be available for Xbox One through backwards compatibility. R.B.I. Baseball 21 also supports Smart Delivery, giving you both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game for one price; the best version of the game will automatically be delivered to your console – no extra steps required by you.
Follow @rbigame on Twitter & Instagram and @mlbrbigame on Facebook for more information and to keep your eyes out for some gameplay!
R.B.I. Baseball 21